Kids Learn to Sew Workshop
York Kids Learn to Sew Class
Kids Beginner Sewing Class
During this class you will learn how to use a sewing machine safely and will go home with a lovely tote bag. This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to sew.
What you will learn:
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to sew a straight line.
- How to change the needle.
- How to wind a bobbin thread.
- How to use all the components of a sewing machine.
- How to make a fun project.
What you will make:
- A fun tote bag.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Half a metre of fabric = 50cm by 110cm or 140cm wide. You can bring along your own fabric or purchase a half metre of fabric in the shop on the day of your course.
DATE & TIME:
Friday 20th August - 10:00AM-4:00PM
Please read our Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to booking a space on a workshop - thank you.