Learn to Knit a Baby Blanket Workshop
York Learn to Knit Class
Beginner Knitting Class
During this class you will learn the basics of knitting and will go home with various knitted squares to make up a baby blanket. This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to knit.
Please note, all adults must wear a mask during the workshop.
What you will learn:
- How to hold your knitting needles.
- How to knit a garter stitch.
- How to knit a purl stitch.
- How to cast your stitches on and off.
- How to knit an edge.
- How to correct a mistake.
What you will make:
- Various colourful knitted squares to make up a baby blanket at home. Please note, this is a 3 hour workshop to learn the basics of knitting, you may wish to take a 4 week knitting course if you wish to make a larger project.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Just your smiley self! All knitting equipment will be provided for you.
DATE & TIME:
This workshop will be a morning class:
Tuesday 21st September 2021 - 10:00AM until 1:00PM.
Please read our Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to booking a space on a workshop - thank you.