The Raglan Dress Children's Pattern - The Avid Seamstress
About The Raglan Dress
The Raglan is a gorgeous girls dress with easy to set in raglan sleeves. The dress has an A-line shape with cute oversized pockets on the sides for the little girl in your life to stash her treasures.
View A has a button close at the back neck. View A can be made short or long-sleeved.
View B has an invisible zip close at the back neck. View B can be made short or long-sleeved.
Ages 3 - 8 years old
This pattern works well in most lightweight to medium weight fabrics. For a Spring/Summer dress use a thin cotton and for Autumn/Winter a medium weight fabric is ideal.
View A - Fabric, thread, hand needle, 10cm narrow satin ribbon, button (1-2cm)
View B - Fabric, thread, 22cm/8" invisible zipper (ensure your sewing machine has a zipper foot)
- Pattern printed on high-quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress