2 Session Kids Sewing Lesson Workshop
This sewing lesson is aimed at children aged 7 to 11. During this class your child will learn how to use a sewing machine safely and will go home with a nice little project, perhaps a tote bag, a fun cushion cover or a pouch bag for example.
This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to sew. We will also host regular children and teen sewing & craft workshops moving forward, so keep an eye out on the dates.
Please note, your child will be attending the class alone. If an adult wishes to attend the class with their child, we will also be hosting Mother/Daughter/Father/Son or Grandparents classes if of interest.
What your child will learn:
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to sew a straight line.
- How to make a fun project.
What you will make:
- A fun cushion cover, a tote bag or a pouch bag (the project will be dependant on age and ability of the attendees).
What is included in the workshop:
- During the workshop your child will be using a Brother Sewing Machine, particular fabrics and sewing notions to complete the planned projects.
DATES & TIMING:
This workshop will be an afternoon class:
Tuesday 27th July 13:30pm till 4:30pm AND Wednesday 28th July 13:30pm till 4:30pm.