Absolute Beginner Learn to Use a Sewing Machine Class
York Learn to Sew Class
Beginner Sewing Class
During this class you will learn how to use a sewing machine safely and will go home with a lovely drawstring bag. This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to sew.
What you will learn:
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to sew a straight line.
- How to change the needle.
- How to wind a bobbin thread.
- How to use all the components of a sewing machine.
- How to make a fun project.
What you will make:
- A fun drawstring bag.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Half a metre of fabric = 50cm by 110cm or 140cm wide. 2-3 metres of ribbon or cord. Please note, you can bring along your own fabric & ribbon or purchase a half metre of fabric in the shop PRIOR to your course.
DATE & TIME:
Thursday 28th September 2023 - 5:00PM until 8:00PM
Location: Sewcialising - 6 Concept Court, Kettlestring Lane, York YO30 4XF
Please note, if you, or any one else in your household is displaying Covid-19 like symptoms, please do not attend the workshop.
Please read our Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to booking a space on a workshop - thank you.