Learn to Sew Workshop
York Learn to Sew Class
Beginner Sewing Class
During this class you will learn how to use a sewing machine safely and will go home with a lovely cushion cover. This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to sew.
Please note, all adults must wear a mask during the workshop.
What you will learn:
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to sew a straight line.
- How to change the needle.
- How to wind a bobbin thread.
- How to use all the components of a sewing machine.
- How to make a fun project.
What you will make:
- A fun cushion cover.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Half a metre of fabric = 50cm by 110cm or 140cm wide and 1 cushion insert. You can bring along your own fabric or purchase a half metre of fabric in the shop on the day of your course. Sewcialising also sell cushion inserts for £3.75 each if you wish to purchase one on the day.
DATE & TIME:
Wednesday 29th September 2021 - 10:00AM until 1:00PM
Please note, all adults must wear a mask throughout the workshop. If you, or any one else in your household is displaying Covid-19 like symptoms, please do not attend the workshop.
Please read our Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to booking a space on a workshop - thank you.