Online Sewing Workshop
Online Learn to Sew Class
Beginner Sewing Class
During this 2 hour class you will learn how to use a sewing machine safely and will be taught how to sew. This class is for total beginners who wish to learn to sew.
What you will learn:
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to sew a straight line.
- How to change the needle.
- How to wind a bobbin thread.
- How to use all the components of a sewing machine.
- How to make a fun project.
What you will make:
- During this workshop you will be shown how to make a cushion cover and you can do the same as an online ‘sewalong’.
What you will need for this workshop:
- Half a metre of fabric = 50cm by 110cm or 140cm wide and 1 cushion insert.
DATE & TIME:
Once you have booked an online sewing class, a member of our team will be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time.